Monday, September 6, 2010

Leonard Cohen: she bound him to a kitchen chair......"

We all deeply deserve to experience love and joy...For God so loved the world...

It seems so odd and so humbling to think that with all my education and experience in psychology both on various couches and in various guises i was  still more or less clueless as to how to really meet life.  Of this I can honestly say I was clueless about what  really matters.  Oh yes!  I was blind but now  I see and I was deluded but now I am clearer.   And that deep, deep down, in the heart of the matter, we are all miracles of light of love of motion of whirly molecules all dancing, all swirling eddies of liquid-form and light.  We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon.........


This daily practice of mindfullness of loving-kindness towards the wife, and at work, and increasingly mindfull awarness of the mental machinations of this mind that connects me to the "Matrix." (oh this journey is gonna get far out!)  This daily practice is the energy that keeps the heart open that keeps the mind focused. that keeps the devil away.  A sense of humor and a phenomenological appreciation and a sense of silliness helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment