Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ripples

I imagine being eye to eye with the water of a reflecting pool.   I imagine mind as still and as clear as the water.  I  imagine tiny pebbles of kindness dropping into the waters of life by gentle hands - hands that know only how to wish well - hands that wish only to be moved towards touch in compassion.

I  see and I feel these little pebbles being dropped and dropping into that reflecting pond,  onto that mirror of mind, birthing natural rhythms and of couse the eddies and the ripples, those myriad interactions which aggregate around and us and within us.  Where does one stop and one begin?  Or is there such a thing as a beginning?  At all?  Imagine no beginning and no ending "imagine no religion too."   Flickers of light dancing.  Dancing upon any lake, any body of water, any and really, upon every-body.  We are all water and light. Diamonds in the night.  Diamonds dancing in the light.

Seems that no matter how many times I return to the same place that it is never the same space....  and ripples have effects.  My intention is for my contribution  to be kind and engaging and that my ripples be inspiring, challenging, creative, loving and wholesome.  It is a work in progress.

doc rob

No comments:

Post a Comment